Friday, June 25, 2010

FIFA-an update.

Okay, as I am sure you are fully aware: The FIFA World Cup is on.

I, personally, am cheering for England but I couldn't believe it when Italy didn't make the second round. It was pretty sad.

OH WELL!

Now if you'll believe it i am currently writing this post, watching an intense FIFA game, Facebooking and reading some Matilda.


5 yellow cards so far in the Portugal/Brazil game. Wow. Oh wait, make that 6. Oh wait... I think that was a red... Anyways, someone hit Ronaldo and they got sent off. So probably a red. Oh wait there's another yellow.

I don't know about you, but I'm starting to get slightly irritated by those horns in the background. I mean, when I'm trying to watch the game I don't want to hear 5,000 annoying horns buzzing.

I know it's all traditional and stuff but still...

Well, the game's back on so I gottta go!

~HerculestheSheepΨ

No comments:

Post a Comment