Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bagels and toast.

I have an issue at hand.


I have found a new breakfast food that ISN'T Nutella toast.

It's called bagels and cream cheese. I was at Superstore (a.k.a Stupidstore) with my mom the other day and as we were looking for some hamburger buns in the wheat section I saw the beautiful plain bagels on the shelf, a holy light shining down upon them.

Well... maybe minus the holy light, but still.

And you know what I said? I said, "Hey, mom? Can we get some bagels?" And you know what she said? She said, "Yeah, sure Madi. Why don't you go get some cream cheese as well."

So what do I do? I go grab the dang cream cheese.

Maybe to you this isn't a huge problem but to me it's disastrous. It basically alters the whole darn universe. You see, I don't really eat any other breakfast foods usually other than Nutella on toast but that was all about to change.

All because I made a spur-of-the-moment decision and put the bagels in the shopping cart.

So I came home that day and ate a plain bagel with original cream cheese and man was it delicious. So now I have to make a very difficult decision, which is whether to ditch the chocolaty spread for the bagel/cream cheese dream team or not.

I'll let you know what happens.

~HerculestheSheepΨ

No comments:

Post a Comment