Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand..."

What do all these things have in common?


1. Cribs and children's furniture

2. Car seats

3. Bicycle helmets

4. Tires

5. Laptops

6. Software

7. Plasma and HDTVs

8. DVD players

9. Digital and video cameras

10. Speakers and microphones

11. Camera lenses

12. Photo light bulbs

13. Mattresses and bedding

14. Swimsuits and undergarments

15. Wet suits

16. Shoes

17. Hats

18. Makeup

19. Pet supplies

20. Vacuum cleaners


Hmm... Let's think... Well, these things you definitely should NOT buy second hand.






In other news, my friends and I had a most excellent sleepover on the weekend.


It was 80's themed.


80's as in:







Those pictures consisted of VAN HALEN, DURAN DURAN and some random 80's workout outfit, courtesy of Google Images.




We stayed up rather late. 'Rather' being 5:30 am but you know...


You know what? I'm glad I have a BLOG instead of a VLOG because I lost my voice due to illness and if I had a VLOG then this post would be not so amazing because it would basically just be me standing there and not saying anything. Whereas because I have a BLOG I am free to talk (or type) as much as I wish.




Well, Ut est totus pro iam!










P.S. that means 'That is all for now' in Latin.

No comments:

Post a Comment